At this event, we partner with Open and Embedded Insurance Observatory to discuss the current hot topic of embedded insurance and what it means to the future of insurance!
Embedded insurance is about placing insurance products and services in the day-to-day flow of customers’ lives and work. This creates contextual opportunities to provide the utility of insurance -protection- consumers and businesses need, when they need it.
Embedded insurance is considered by the insurance industry to be the biggest growth opportunity of the next 10 years. Based on the Open and Embedded Insurance Observatory’s research, 50% of the insurance and reinsurance groups have embedded insurance as a strategic priority for the next 3/5 years.
We will also hear from The Treasury on the strategic direction and objectives of the consumer data right in Australia and consider the potential opportunity for insurers and insurtechs.
Join us for our first virtual event of 2022 and challenge your thinking, explore new ideas and hear from our experts on what they see as key insights and themes for open and embedded insurance in 2022!
You will hear from:
- Yuri Poletto, Founder, Open and Embedded Insurance Observatory;
- Jason Wilby, Co-Founder and Joint Chief Executive of Open;
- Angus McDonald, Co-Founder and CEO at Cover Genius;
- Anubhav Sharma, Global Alliances Head & Sales Director – Australia and New Zealand, eBaoTech Corporation;
- Emily Martin, Assistant Secretary, Regulatory Frameworks Branch, Consumer Data Right Division, Treasury; and
- Simone Dossetor, CEO of Insurtech Australia as moderator
Join us virtually at 5:00 pm Tuesday, 5th July. We look forward to seeing you!