Insurtech Australia, in collaboration with Investment NSW and Stone and Chalk, is pleased to invite you to our Sydney Investor Event.
During our event, a panel of investors and insurtechs will:
- Dispel common investor myths about insurtech investment obstacles
- Draw the “big” picture of what falls under the “insurtech” definition
- Simplify industry jargon and provide a simple and comprehensive view on the opportunity
Panellists will include:
- Tetiana George, CEO and Co-Founder at Curium
- Jayden Basha, Investment Principal at Investible
- Claire Bull, Head of Ecosystems at Rainmaking APAC
- Derek Feebrey CEO at Trendspek
- Francoise Gelbard, Co-Founder Head of Business Development & Strategy, HumanableCX
This event is created for both the investors and insurtechs, as well as other industry participants.
For full event information and to register for tickets, click here
For further enquiries regarding this event, please contact us at email@example.com