At this event, we partner with Hollard Insurance to discuss the good, the bad and the ugly of the business partnering from an insurer and insurtechs perspective.
We all understand the importance of partnering well in order to deliver value to customers. Like any healthy relationship, a business partnership needs alignment of interest, open dialogue, and constructive trouble-shooting – a delicate balancing act at times!
You are invited to a lively discussion between partners Hollard Insurance, Grappler and Entsia to hear of lessons learned and paths taken in their efforts to strengthen the partnership and deliver greater value.
Join us for an interactive panel discussion and gain first-hand insights into partnering: the good, the bad and the ugly.
You will hear from:
- Jamie Smith, CIO of The Hollard Insurance Company
- Alistair Harold, Founder and CEO at Grappler
- Alistair McElligott, Founder and CEO at Entsia
- Bayne Carpenter, Chief Revenue Officer at Open
- Vanessa Dobson, Co-Founder of Insurtech Australia as the moderator
Join us at 5:30 pm Tuesday, 19th July. We look forward to seeing you at Sydney Startup Hub in person this July!