RAC and Plug & Play together with Insurtech Australia are proud to host a virtual event on “A Window into US InsurTech”.
Although InsurTech is becoming increasingly global, 52% of funding rounds between 2012 and Q2 2020 have been into U.S. based companies. Moreover, earlier this year, Lemonade became the first public U.S. InsurTech unicorn while the likes of Hippo, Root and many others are set to follow.
Join us from your relevant timezones with Plug and Play, the Silicon Valley-based global innovation platform and venture fund, to learn more about what’s really going on in the U.S. market, what trends the insiders are following. Which startups are breaking-through that could also be applied to the Australian market.
Fireside Chat Speakers:
- Nick Daley, Associate at Plug and Play Ventures
- Scott Campbell, Senior VP & Chief Client Officer at American National
- Kate Sampson, Managing Director at Anthemis Group
- Itay Bengad, Co-Founder & CEO of MDGo
- Simha Sadasiva, Co-Founder & CEO of Ushur
- Tim Attia, CEO & Co-Founder of Slice
- Frank Golden, Business Development at Airkit
- Larry Hitchcock, CEO & Co-Founder of Socialeads
We look forward to seeing you virtually on:
Thursday, 19th November 2020 (Australia): Perth 9:00 am, Sydney 12:00 pm AEDT or
Wednesday, 18th November 2020 (USA) at EDT 9:00 pm and PDT 5:00 pm.